Our corporate headquarters and state-of-the art facilities are located in a forested enclave in The Woodlands, Texas, a short drive north of the Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston. The Woodlands is a friendly and hospitable district that is internationally known as a model of community planning and development. In addition, the community boasts numerous excellent public and private schools.
The Woodlands Town Center is adjacent to a major regional shopping mall, popular dining spots, and a performing arts pavilion that seats 17,000 for outdoor performances.
Although separate and distinct from each other, Houston is a short drive from The Woodlands for those who prefer a large city atmosphere. Houston is the fourth most populous city in the United States and a leader in commerce, energy, healthcare, education, and the arts.
To explore everything The Woodlands has to offer, start by visiting: http://www.thewoodlands.com.
- Low cost of living and affordable housing
- No state or local income taxes
- Expanding economy in diverse industries
- More than 40 colleges, universities, and institutes in the greater Houston area
- Permanent ballet, opera, symphony, and theater companies in nearby Houston
- NASA's Johnson Space Center
- Shopping galore
- Fantastic restaurants
- Local professional and college sports
- Nearby beaches and lakes