Precision Science. Pioneering Medicine. Patient Driven.
Every job we offer contributes to our profound mission of pioneering medicines that transform patients’ lives. We are always looking for innovative people who want to perform meaningful work based on cutting edge science and are passionate about helping patients live better, more empowered lives.
If you want to make a difference, become a vessel to get to the heart of transforming patients’ lives and apply to be a
Cardiovascular Sales Specialist
Lexicon provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lexicon will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The Physician Payment Sunshine Act (Sunshine Act) as well as several state laws require Lexicon to report any transfers of value, including payments made to reimburse interview-related expenses, for candidates who are US-licensed physicians. U.S. licensed Physicians covered by the Sunshine Act include Doctors of Medicine, Osteopathy, Dentistry, Dental Surgery, Podiatry, Optometry and Chiropractic Medicine who are licensed to practice medicine in the U.S. This information will be reported to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on an annual basis and CMS shall post submitted data on its public database.
Notice to Candidates: Recruitment Fraud Alert
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated crime offering fake job opportunities. This type of fraud is normally committed through online services such as bogus websites, text messages, emails and online instant messaging interviews claiming to be from a legitimate company. These messages often request that victims provide personal information and sensitive financial information.
If you are asked for personal financial or security information, this is likely a posting by individuals fraudulently posing as Lexicon.
Important information for job seekers:
- Lexicon has a formal application process that will always include at least one in-person interview with a Lexicon representative. Lexicon will not request an interview on a Google Hangout, Ring Central or text messaging. Legitimate Initial interviews may be conducted by phone or virtually through Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- Email Requests for interviews will come from a member of the HR team using a “Lexpharma” email address. For example: email@example.com
- Lexicon will never request money for the opportunity to apply or work for Lexicon.
- Lexicon does not require completion of tax forms, bank account or credit card information as part of the recruiting process.
- If you are unsure if a message is from Lexicon, please check our website to determine if the position is listed on our official careers website or contact our corporate HR department at 281-863-3000.
If you believe you have been the victim of a crime related to one of these scams, please report the matter to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center for an investigation (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx) as well as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) (www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov).