Through our unique approach to gene science based on Nobel Prize-winning technology, we are moving forward rapidly to bring innovative therapies to market.
We are presently devoting most of our resources to the commercialization or development of our four most advanced drug candidates:
- XERMELO® (telotristat ethyl), which has been approved in the United States, the European Union and certain other territories for carcinoid syndrome diarrhea;
- Sotagliflozin, which is currently in development for type 1 and type 2 diabetes;
- LX2761, which is currently in development for diabetes; and
- LX9211, which is currently in development for neuropathic pain.
LXRX - Pipeline Progress
XERMELO is a prescription pill, used along with somatostatin analog (SSA) therapy, for Carcinoid Syndrome diarrhea in adults who are not adequately controlled by SSA therapy.
Important Safety Information
- XERMELO may cause constipation which can be serious. You should stop taking XERMELO if severe constipation or severe, persistent, or worsening abdominal pain develops. Talk to your doctor if you have these symptoms.
- The most common side effects of XERMELO include nausea, headache, increase in hepatic enzymes, depression, flatulence, decreased appetite, swelling of your hands and feet, and fever.
- Talk to your doctor about all medicines you are taking as some may interact with XERMELO.
For more information about XERMELO, see Full Prescribing Information.